Guwahati: The projects planned based on the "XOBDO Vision 2022-27" document were discussed at a workshop held on 13th March at 7 pm via zoom platform. The workshop was anchored by Dr. Buljit Buragohain, Publicity Secretary of XOBDO.ORG and Bikram Mojinder Baruah and Pallav Saikia explained the projects. The questionnaire prepared in order to identify interested volunteers, enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, researchers, workers and financiers was released in the workshop. The discussion of the workshop can be viewed in XOBDO’s YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/xobdotv/videos). In the workshop Debojit Bharali, Anjana Bordoloi, Tara Bhuyan, Pankaj Kumar Dutta, Samadrita Goswami, Dibyajyoti Borgohain, Dr. Punya Lota Gohain, Prasanta Borah etc. offered constructive suggestions.
Search This Blog
Saturday, March 12, 2022
Friday, September 2, 2011
Location : NITS, Mirza
Organized By : The Student Community of NITS, Mirza with support from XOBDO.ORG
1. Hemanta Medhi
2. Pranab Doley
1. Dr. Biraj Kr. Kakati
2. Navanath Saharia
3. Aklantika Saikia
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Location : NEEPCO Recreation Club, Bokuloni (near Duliajan)
Organized By : Literary Section, NEEPCO RECREATION CLUB (NRC), Bokuloni Branch with support from XOBDO.ORG
INSTRUCTORS / VOLUNTEERS:
1. Abhijit Kalita (Coordinator)
2. Sushanta Kar
3. Gunadeep Chetia
4. Shubhadeep Paul
5. Pankaj Neog
Sunday, July 31, 2011
The event is organized by Numaligarh Sodhanagar Sakha Sahitya Sobha, Numaligarh with support from XOBDO.ORG
NOTE: 1. Please click "Attending" IF AND ONLY IF you can be present physically in the event. Otherwise, the organizers are misled.
2. "Maybe Attending" will convey us your sincere efforts to attend it.
3. Please click "Not Attending", we will understand your hearts and minds are with us; but you can not be present in person.
OBJECTIVE : The objective of the workshop is to train up as many people as possible to type email, chat, participate in social networking sites like Facebook, create own blogs and websites in ASSAMESE. Thus, we hope to increase Assamese contents in the cyber world.
1. Navanath Saharia (Technical Lead)
2. Saranga Pani Hazarika (Avro)
3. Dr. Barnali Deuri Bora (Baraha)
4. Monoj Mon Kalita (Baraha)
Sunday, July 24, 2011
ASSAMESE UNICODE WORKSHOP - 24 JULY 2011 - GUWAHATI PRESS CLUB
1. Floor Arrangement (Arranging the desks and chairs) : Morningkeey Phongcho
2. Electrical Connections : Aklantika Saikia
3. Stationary (posters/banner for guiding purposes, printing of hand-outs etc) : Prasanta Bora
4. Publicity : Banajit Pathak, Buljit Buragohain in association with the "Supporting" organizations/groups.
5. Preparation of various hand-outs: Banajit Pathak (lead), Biraj Kr. Kakati, Navanath Saharia, Satyakam Dutta
6. Software Arrangement (Be ready with all required software): Banajit Pathak (lead) along with all others.
7. Confirm participants over phone : Subhadeep Paul
8. Overall Coordination : Syeda Mafruja Hasan
During the workshop:
Welcome Desk: The learners will be registered, that is, take down their contact details at this desk. They will also be briefed about the Unicode Configuration and choices of Keyboard tools. This space may need some waiting area in case the other desks are too busy.
In-Charge : Banajit Pathak (Chief Trainer), Soyuz Sharma, Satyakam Dutta
Unicode Setup Desk: In this desk, the laptop computer will be configured for proper Unicode display. If needed fonts or service packs will be installed.
In-Charge: Navanath Saharia, Debobrata Gogoi
Software Installation Desks:
The learner can choose one or more from these software installations. Every desk will have volunteers to install that specific software. For Linux, a special desk is kept as it is very specialized.
Avro Desk: Biraj Kr. Kakati, Saranga Pani Hazarika
Baraha Desk: Subhadeep Paul, Ridip Kumar Nath, Manoj Mon Kalita
IME Desk (Microsoft, CDAC, Xobdo KB & Inscript): Prasanta Bora, Morningkeey Phongso, Raju Das
Linux/ Mac Desk : Navanath Saharia
Blog Creation Desk : Volunteers at this desk will assist create Assamese blog account and write the first line of Assamese blog or send an Assamese email or write message in Facebook or the like.
In-Charge : Aklantika Saikia, Hrishiraj Sharma, Dev Ayon Das
Feedback & Thank You Desk : There will be a comment book for the learner to write down their honest experience. Moreover, they will give face-to-face feedback/complain/suggestions etc.
In-Charge : Syeda Mafruja Hasan
Post Workshop Activities:
Assist the learners create and maintain their Assamese blogs, website, write emails etc.
In-Charge: Bikram M. Baruah